Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Mini Corner bathroom cabinet makeover

I had an old bathroom cabinet collecting dust that needed an update, it was going to go into my master bath behind the door where no-one would see it, but it needed a coat of paint at least.


Ugly I know but great for storage.
I gave it a quick clean and sanded down the rough edges. My bathroom is greens and browns so decided to go with a shade of green. My quick fix for this was a www.krylon.com spray paint. How easy is that ? After a few light coats I left it to dry overnight. Meanwhile I measured the windows and got 2 custom cut mirror pieces to fit. The next day I gave the unit a few coats of satin polyurethane and it looked great.
The mirrors were stuck into place and I changed the hardware to change its look.

I placed it in its new home and it looks great.



1 comment: